2008-06-17

Test Fitting the Storage Cabinet Front Panels...

2008-06-17

Today I finished cutting the front panels and test fit them to the frame.  Everything fit pretty much as expected, and I'm pleased with the results.  After fitting the fourth front panel to the frame, I drew up the cabinet door openings and drew the lines using my 2' level.  This assures that the door openings and mounted doors will all line up fine after I take the panels down and cut out the cabinet openings.

I figure I'll spend the next few days taking down the front panels, cutting out the eight openings and cutting the sixteen cabinet doors.  With luck, I'll be able to affix all the cabinetry hardware (hinges, knobs, door catches) this week and finish up by this weekend.

Test fit of front face to frame

No comments: