2008-04-20

Work Bench Design

2008-03-17

Like Dirty Harry says, "A man's gotta know his limitations." And a draftsman and architect I ain't. The design documents on display here are drawn up only so I can keep clear the basic elements of what I intend to build. I usually stick with the top view, front view and side view to give a good idea of how the objects should be crafted and bolted on. Other than that, everything I do during construction is largely improvisational and governed primarily by my tools, materials and the skills I bring to the table that day.

With that in mind, here's the design for my garage work bench. It may not be pretty, but it's going to be my work space for the next 15 years, or until I come up with a superior design. Whichever comes first.

Work Bench design

No comments: