Got the pre-treated moulding for the sink this week, whipped out the mitre box, and cut out the framing for the sink edge. The edges were sealed with bathtub/shower caulk and everything set up just fine.
It's a rare treat when things come together so quickly, so I marched on and installed my new vise on my work bench. This vise has a 270° rotating base, so I bolted it in using 2" 5/16" hex bolts with 1/2" washers on top and 1" washers on the under side. The vise is set so it can pivot 135° either way.
Some folks prefer peg boards to hang their hand tools. I personally prefer using solid board and hand drawing the hand tool silhouettes on the board. This just works better for me since I like knowing what tools are missing without having to stop to think which ones I've used lately. So I spent the rest of the morning painting in the tool outlines.
Once I was reasonably happy with the hand tool board, I hammered in the nails by which the tools will hang. Then I affixed the board to the in-wall studs with four wood screws. I have the board elevated 3" above the work surface.
Then I loaded up the board with almost all of my hand tools. Works well for me!