2008-07-04

The Garage Storage Cabinet Project is Finally Done!

2008-07-04

Geez!  It's hard to believe it was almost a month ago that I started this project, but it's finally done!  Today I finished installing the last of the door catches and making the last of the adjustments to the cabinet doors.  This long project is finally over.  And not a moment too soon.

Finished storage cabinet with doors closed

Looking back on this project, I can honestly say that this is perhaps the most poorly-engineered but best built project I've undertaken in years.  The original plans were completely inadequate, but the course corrections I made as I went along made for a very strong and resilient structure that should hold up for a decade or more.

Finished storage cabinet with doors open

Oh yeah...Happy Fourth of July!

No comments: