Geez! It's hard to believe it was almost a month ago that I started this project, but it's finally done! Today I finished installing the last of the door catches and making the last of the adjustments to the cabinet doors. This long project is finally over. And not a moment too soon.
Looking back on this project, I can honestly say that this is perhaps the most poorly-engineered but best built project I've undertaken in years. The original plans were completely inadequate, but the course corrections I made as I went along made for a very strong and resilient structure that should hold up for a decade or more.
Oh yeah...Happy Fourth of July!